State Research Center
The status of the State Research Center of the Russian Federation was given to ORPE "Technologiya” in June 1994 (Russian Federation Government Decree of 5 June 1994 № 649) for the successful carrying out of fundamental and applied research and obtaining of very important practical results.
The status of the State Research Center was confirmed 10 times from 1994 to 2016.
The working room space for the realization of the state research center functions is 47,4 thous. m2.
The scientific personnel capacity is 808 persons.
Candidates and Doctors of Science - 68 persons.
Academicians of the Russian Engineering Academy - 2 persons.
Academicians of the International Engineering Academy (IEA, Russia) - 1 person.
Academicians of the World Academy of Ceramics (WAC, Italy) - 2 persons.
Members of the International Society of Advanced Materials Engineers (SAMPE, Switzerland) – 1 person.
|Scientific staff in figures||2008||2009||2010||2011||2012||2013||2014|
|Total number of employees engaged in research and development work (without secondary job employees), persons||789||770||806||807||808||808||810|
|Total number of research workers (without secondary job employees), persons.||262||254||268||270||271||273||274|
|Highly qualified specialists (Candidates and Doctors of Science), persons.||62||61||63||62||68||70||72|
|Research workers under 39years of age, persons.||87||84||86||87||88||89||90|
In accordance with the approved medium-term program of the State Research Center functions realization the priority tasks of the Enterprise are:
· Performing the functions of the leading organization in the field of 8 crucial technologies of the Russian Federation;
· Realization of the Russian Federation strategic interests in the field of development of highly loaded CFRP components and units for the aircraft fuselage, wing and tail unit; sound-absorbing composite panels and aircraft engine primary structures; radioparent nose cones from glass-fiber-reinforced plastic, ceramics, glass-ceramics; infrared glasses for quantum optical location systems, aircraft glazing with multifunctional coatings, running lights and instrument optics;
· Pursuance of fundamental, exploratory and applied research focused on the development of three priority areas and twelve crucial technologies of the Russian Federation;
· Creation of highly effective scientific organization engaged in the development of scientific infrastructure, training of highly qualified personnel, pursuance of research and development work of world importance, realization of effective integration of science, education and business;
· Pursuance of vigorous innovative activities and provision of the leading in the Russian Federation position of the Enterprise in this field, particularly organization of the effective introduction of research and development results into innovative products, commercialization of the available popular developments through the strengthening of contacts between the sci-tech sphere and industry as well as through further development of the Research and Production Enterprise advantages.
Participation of the State Research Center ORPE ”Technologiya” in the development of the Russian Federation science and technology priority areas
ORPE “Technologiya” takes part in the development of the following science and technology priority areas of the Russian Federation:
· Advanced machinery;
· Transport and space systems.
Participation of the State Research Center ORPE ”Technologiya” in carrying-out crucial technologies (Russian Federation President Decree of 7 July 2011 № 899)
Leading Research Establishment
· Industrial technologies of advanced equipment
· Technologies of high-speed transport and intelligent systems for controlling new transport means movement
· Technologies of space-rocket equipment and transport means of new generation
· Nano- and information technologies
· Structural nanomaterials engineering
· Functional nanomaterials engineering
· Technologies for power efficient systems of energy transfer, distribution and usage
· Nanomaterials and nanodevices diagnostics
· New and renewable energy sources, including hydrogen energetics
· Distributed and high-performance computer system technologies and software
Participation in solving strategic objectives of the State Corporation “Rostekhnologii”
In accordance with the Decree of the President of the RF of 10 July 2008 № 1052 “Issues of the State Corporation for the Advancement of Development, Production and Export of High-technology Industrial Products of “Rostekhnologii” “ and Article 3 of the Federal Law of 23 November 2007 № 270-FL “About State Corporation “Rostekhnologii” “, the activity of ORPE “Technologiya” is directed to the solution of the following problems:
- Development and production of high-technology science-intensive industrial products required for the solution of the priority tasks of the social and economic development of the nation;
- Prosecution of applied research in upcoming trends of scientific and technical progress and introduction of advanced technologies into production for the purpose of improving national developments of high-technology industrial products with reduction in time and cost;
- Implementation of step-by-step import substitution for the purpose of loading the internal market with domestic production and ensuring the independent statehood of crucial dual-use technologies;
- Increase in exports by promotion and sales of science-intensive, high-technology products at the overseas market, as well as the commodities related to the development of these products and the results of intellectual activity;
- Arrangement of conditions required for the diversification of scientific and industrial activity and development of competitive production operations;
- Attraction of budgetary and extra-budgetary resources for the financing of scientific-technical and investment-driven development programs;
- Maintenance of scientific and technical, financial and economic, intellectual and human resources potential, and arrangement of conditions required for steady development;
- Prosecution of an efficient human resources policy on training and immobilization of qualified personnel, as well as scientific personnel with high qualifications and graduates.
- ORPE “Technologiya” exercises the functions of the leading organization for crucial technologies and innovation projects of national significance. According to the Order of the Ministry of Industry and Trade of Russia of 30 January 2008 № 479 ORPE “Technologiya” has become the parent organization for supporting the activity of Section 9A “Technologies, materials and polymer-based structures” of the section “Aviation Industry” (Scientific and Technical Committee, Ministry of Industry and Trade of Russia).
Director-General of ORPE “Technologiya” is in charge of Working Group 3 “Processing of Polymer Composite Materials” in the field of “New Polymer Composite Materials and Technologies”. The leading specialists of the working group examine applications from industry organizations related to the trends of this area.
Besides, the leading scientists of the State Research Center of the Russian Federation ORPE “Technologiya” participate in the work of five sessions of Expert councils providing scientific and technical support in the realization of the Federal Target-Oriented Programs (FTOP):
Session 1 “Aerodynamics and Strength” (parent organization FSUE “TsGI”, Section 4 of FTOP “Development of Civil Aviation Equipment in Russia for the period of 2002-2010 and up to 2015”)
Session 5 “Aviation Materials and Technologies” (parent organization FSUE “VIAM”, Section 4 of FTOP “Development of Civil Aviation Equipment in Russia for the period of 2002-2010 and up to 2015”);
Session 6 “Industrial Aviation Technologies” (parent organization OJSC “NIAT”, Section 4 of FTOP “Development of Civil Aviation Equipment in Russia for the period of 2002-2010 and up to 2015”)
Session 7 “Aircraft Engines” (parent organization FSUE “CIAM”, Section 4 of FTOP “Development of Civil Aviation Equipment in Russia for the period of 2002-2010 and up to 2015”).
ORPE “Technologiya” and the leading scientists of the Enterprise continue working in the following International organizations: World Academy of Ceramics, International Engineering Academy, Society for the Advancement of Material and Process Engineering (SAMPE). They also continue working in the organizing committees of scientific and technical conferences of Russia, China, Ukraine and Byelorussia.